Charlie the gay frog Charlie the gay frog

yay

its fun and cool.
i couldnt get the tiny frog into the hole tho :(

HolyKonni responds:

Yeah them tiny frogs are really tricky.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

i loved the graphics and the style
the music was ace and i thought the part with the oysers and pearls was jsut really cool, and the oysters were really well animated
very good job on the pixel art and all that
i especially liked the how the fish would pump with the music

the controls killed the game though, way too much momentum. as soon as you got some speed it would be far too hard to slow down and i couldnt stop crashing.

this game would of been better with slicker controls and if the BG scrolled maybe twice as fast... i got frustrated and couldnt get past the shark part.

My first Flash game :D My first Flash game :D

beanstalkkker

i liked this alot apart from the beanstalk....
but it was all styly and happy and his :OOO face was really cool :)

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

played twice

this game is a work of art... really really creative work there man...
it was also pretty fitting how all the little things you could click and interact with were all meaningless, like you could click a box and something would move and thats it. like the monocrhome world is just full of useless little things to do for no reason and no meaning with no outcome, but you just do them anyway. i really liked the drawing style, the music and the mood you made with the whole piece.

as for crits... well, i think you shouldnt have to click on that switch to open the barrier, i think many people would get stuck there. i wouldn't of figured out how to get by if i hadn't read you can click stuff in your description, since up til then you didnt have to click on anything. also the jumping part, jumping on the little cliffs was a bit too platformy and you could fall if you werent careful, whereas the game kinda invites you to play in a carefree wonderous way, which is a bit conflictive i think.

very nice work i loved this to bits

Creating a Hand Creating a Hand

very good

wasnt expecting much tb cos of the menus, but the hand stuff was actually all really good. hands are hard and you seem to have an ok grasp on them, good job

Run Run Fury Run Run Fury

cool concept

i really like the concept, the running shooting dodging kinda thing
i guess it could do with maybe a kinda roll/side jump button to quickly get out of the way of the incoming caution barriers
maybe extra weapons and stuff as you go along
especially since the shooting sound gets repetitive after a while
but i really really liked the idea
maybe some more scenary, trees passing and buildings etc

The Art of Shadow Legacy The Art of Shadow Legacy

artt

really, really cool drawings. loads of talent man, very cool stuff

The C word The C word

damn

the drawing and art in this were amazing

Ski Runner Ski Runner

this game is genius!

awesome game so much fun...
the intro letter was funny, really cool gameplay
the pills just made it really fun
natural high indeed
:D

Insantatarium Insantatarium

prety cool

short and sweet I guess is right! nice art style and drawing
i confess i had to use the walkthrough at first, after getting the glass between his feet i just couldnt figure out what to do. even when the walkthrough said click his knees i couldnt do it, because you actuallly have to click the empty space between his kness, just under his groin, which isnt very intuitive
i don't know how i solved the colour puzzle either ( played through twice and don't know how I did that)
I found a bug that you might want to fix. If you click on the air pipe before the room has finished flooding, santa gets stuck in the swimming position and you drown. This happened on my second play-through, when trying to get to the air as soon as possible (I was kind of impatient). Having to do the fuse box before the final key is a bit of a shame since you die and its right before the end, you should just make it so it doesn't work if not, as there is no indication that you'd die, and i suspect lots of people wouldn't try getting to the end cos of things like this.

and yeh the ending was good though xD anyway although most of my review was negative i hope you see it as constructive criticism!
nice choice in music also
merry christmassss

OzMafioso responds:

Fantastic review, I'll see if I can fix the weird bug with the airpipe. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for playing and providiing an in-depth review! Merry Christmas to you too :)